Pakd On Graffiti

Donnerstag, 26. November 2009

Featured Reader comment of the Week:

Recently I recieved a comment from Erik on my personal H1N1 Vaccination experience, and at this Point I would like to state the Support I put in this Comment, and Post it for everyone to see. This Comment has some excellent advice, and I couldn't have said it in a more perfect way:
Wow. Beyond conspiracies, you should examine vaccines based on their efficacy and dangers. Please consider such research before taking another vaccine. Don't believe anything I say, please just look up the physiological and biochemical impacts on the body.
-Erik
Please to all readers, take this Advice to heart and definately keep this in mind, whilest sitting in line for the shot.
-PAKd




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen